Holiday park tariff
Are you considering a touring or camping holiday in Cornwall this year? Our peaceful and tranquil site offers touring pitches in the heart of the Cornish countryside – and all at affordable prices. See the table below for a breakdown of our 2018 touring tariff, and our booking terms.
|Price of pitch per night|
including VAT & electric hook-up
|Low Season: March 23rd-July 13th, 4th Sept to 31st October||High Season: 14th July - 3rd September|
|WiFi- Available on line . Look for Club WiFi on your browser.||Variable||Variable|
|Up to 2 occupants & 1 car with caravan/motorhome/tent & either awning or gazebo||£15.00||£19.00|
|Children (4-15 years inclusive)||£1.50||£1.50|
|Cyclist/Hiker + small tent||£5.00||£6.00|
|Small pup tent (used on same pitch as unit)||£2.00||£2.00|
|Dog - at park's discretion - maximum 2 per unit (must be on a lead and fouling to be cleaned by owner)||£1.00||£2.00|
|Day visitor (per visitor)||£0.60||£1.00|
|NB: £10 cash only deposit required on arrival for the hire of a car to operate the entrance barrier. Deposit will be returned on the return of the card. Lost/stolen cards will forfeit the deposit||£10.00 refundable barrier deposit||£10.00 refundable barrier deposit|
Booking terms and on-site rules overview:
- Arrivals: Between 12.00 hours to 21.00 hours (late arrivals stay on parking bay at £5) Departures: 11.00 hours latest.
- Cars: Please respect the 5 mph speed limit. NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES ALLOWED ON SITE.
- Gas: Calor Gas from reception during open hours.
- Supplies: There are various shops/pubs/eating places in Lanlivery, Lostwithiel, St, Austell & Bodmin. Including excellent local stores, for all food supplies, in Lostwithiel.
- Tourism: We keep leaflets of all local attractions and activities on site.
- Other services on site: Seasonal pitches, storage and Sale/Hire of Holiday Homes- please enquire.
- Parents: It is a health and safety requirement that we must bring to your attention potential hazards on the park such as: The stream that runs through the park. The risk of falling out of trees. The children’s play equipment in the park & other such areas. Children under 10 should also be accompanied to the toilets/showers. Accordingly please be aware of your child’s whereabouts at all times as it is your responsibility to supervise them and their actions.