Holiday park tariff
Are you considering a touring or camping holiday in Cornwall this year? Our peaceful and tranquil site offers touring pitches in the heart of the Cornish countryside – and all at affordable prices. See the table below for a breakdown of our 2023 touring tariff, and our booking terms.
|Price of pitch per night|
including VAT & electric hook-up
|Low Season: April 1st-July 9th, 5th Sept to 31st October||High Season: 10th July - 4th September|
|FREE WiFi- Look for Club WiFi on your browser password available upon check-in. For Wi-Fi support contact Club WiFi||FREE||FREE|
|Up to 2 occupants & 1 car with caravan/motorhome/tent & either awning or gazebo||£18.00||£26.00|
|Additional adults/Children (4-15 years) Please note we will be ADULT ONLY in 2024||£2.00||£2.00|
|Cyclist/Hiker + small tent||£6.00||£7.00|
|Small pup tent (used on same pitch as unit)||£2.00||£2.00|
|Dog - at park's discretion (certain breeds not accepted) - maximum 2 small dogs per unit (must be on a lead and fouling to be cleaned by owner)||£2.00||£2.00|
|Day visitor (per visitor-max stay 4 hours then nightly fee payable)||£1.00||£1.00|
|NB: £10 CASH only deposit required on arrival for the hire of a car to operate the entrance barrier. Deposit will be returned on the return of the card. Lost/stolen cards will forfeit the deposit||£10.00 CASH refundable barrier deposit||£10.00 CASH refundable barrier deposit|
Booking terms and on-site rules overview:
- Arrivals: Between 12.00 hours to 21.00 hours (late arrivals stay on parking bay at £5) Departures: 11.00 hours latest. We open on 1st April and close on 31st October for tourers and motorhomes and open 1st March to 7th January for the lodges and static caravans.
- Cars: Please respect the 5 mph speed limit. NO COMMERCIAL OR SIGN WRITTEN VEHICLES ALLOWED ON SITE.
- Gas: Calor Gas from reception during open hours.
- Supplies: There are various shops/pubs/eating places in Lanlivery, Lostwithiel, St, Austell & Bodmin. Including excellent local stores, for all food supplies, in Lostwithiel. There is a small pop-up shop in Lanlivery and a farm shop very close-Colwith Farm Shop.
- Tourism: We keep leaflets of all local attractions and activities on site.
- Other services on site: Seasonal pitches, storage and Sale/Hire of Holiday Homes- please enquire.
- Parents: It is a health and safety requirement that we must bring to your attention potential hazards on the park such as: The stream that runs through the park ( under no circumstances should anyone enter the stream). There is a pond on site. The risk of falling out of trees. The children’s play equipment in the park & other such areas. Children under 10 should also be accompanied to the toilets/showers. Accordingly please be aware of your child’s whereabouts at all times as it is your responsibility to supervise them and their actions. ELECTRIC SCOOTERS are NOT permitted on or around the site. In the interest of others safety, scooters or skateboards are no longer permitted to be ridden around the site. Children riding bikes must be supervised by an adult and not ridden around peoples caravans or ridden without due care and attention of others.
- Sorry we do not accept groups of single sex. Bookings will normally not be accepted where half or more of the party is aged between 17 and 25.
- Dogs: We accept 1 dog, (max. 2 small) and never left alone in your unit. We do not accept any of the following onto our touring park: Staffies, Alsatians, German shepherds, Huskies, American Staffordshire terrier, Doberman, Rottweiler, any Mastiff or Tosa. We reserve the right to refuse any dog onto our site. Please ask when booking if your dog will be accepted. Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times. Any dog fouling must be removed and placed in bins around the site. Please note we have a zero tolerance on dog fouling. If fouling is not removed you will be asked to leave the site with no refunds.
- Dogs are not allowed in the accommodation units or children’s play area.
- Stream; Please Be Aware; During Your Stay We Advise You To Keep Watch On The Stream Running Through The Park, For The Possibility Of Flooding On The Lower Areas In The Event Of Very Extreme Rainfall. Care Should Be Taken Near The Stream. Children Should Be Made Aware Of The Potential Dangers. Young Children Should Be Accompanied At All Times.
- Refunds: All deposits are non-refundable. Refunds will not be given if you chose to leave early or inclement weather. No refunds will be given for Lodge holidays. We advise you purchase holiday insurance.
- Being secluded can often mean problems with tv and telephone reception. EE, and Three work very well here. Other providers can be patchy. If you are needed in an emergency we are willing to take a message for you.