Holiday park tariff
Are you considering a touring or camping holiday in Cornwall this year? Our peaceful and tranquil site offers touring pitches in the heart of the Cornish countryside – and all at affordable prices. See the table below for a breakdown of our 2021 touring tariff, and our booking terms.
|Price of pitch per night|
including VAT & electric hook-up
|Low Season:April 1st-July 12th, 5th Sept to 31st October||High Season: 13th July - 4th September|
|FREE WiFi- Look for Club WiFi on your browser password available upon check-in.||FREE||FREE|
|Up to 2 occupants & 1 car with caravan/motorhome/tent & either awning or gazebo||£16.00||£21.00|
|Children (4-15 years inclusive)||£1.50||£1.50|
|Cyclist/Hiker + small tent||£5.00||£6.00|
|Small pup tent (used on same pitch as unit)||£2.00||£2.00|
|Dog - at park's discretion (certain breeds not accepted) - maximum 2 small dogs per unit (must be on a lead and fouling to be cleaned by owner)||£2.00||£2.00|
|Day visitor (per visitor-max stay 4 hours then nightly fee payable)||£0.60||£1.00|
|NB: £10 cash only deposit required on arrival for the hire of a car to operate the entrance barrier. Deposit will be returned on the return of the card. Lost/stolen cards will forfeit the deposit||£10.00 refundable barrier deposit||£10.00 refundable barrier deposit|
Booking terms and on-site rules overview:
- Arrivals: Between 12.00 hours to 21.00 hours (late arrivals stay on parking bay at £5) Departures: 11.00 hours latest.
- Cars: Please respect the 5 mph speed limit. NO COMMERCIAL OR SIGN WRITTEN VEHICLES ALLOWED ON SITE.
- Gas: Calor Gas from reception during open hours.
- Supplies: There are various shops/pubs/eating places in Lanlivery, Lostwithiel, St, Austell & Bodmin. Including excellent local stores, for all food supplies, in Lostwithiel. There is a small pop-up shop in Lanlivery.
- Tourism: We keep leaflets of all local attractions and activities on site.
- Other services on site: Seasonal pitches, storage and Sale/Hire of Holiday Homes- please enquire.
- Parents: It is a health and safety requirement that we must bring to your attention potential hazards on the park such as: The stream that runs through the park ( under no circumstances should anyone enter the stream). There is a pond on site. The risk of falling out of trees. The children’s play equipment in the park & other such areas. Children under 10 should also be accompanied to the toilets/showers. Accordingly please be aware of your child’s whereabouts at all times as it is your responsibility to supervise them and their actions.
- Sorry we do not accept groups of single sex. Bookings will normally not be accepted where half or more of the party is aged between 17 and 25.
- Dogs: We accept 1 dog, (max. 2 small) We do not accept any of the following onto our touring park: Staffies, Alsatians, German shepherds, Huskies, American Staffordshire terrier, Doberman, Rottweiler, any Mastiff or Tosa. We reserve the right to refuse any dog onto our site. Please ask when booking if your dog will be accepted. Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed in the accommodation units or children’s play area.
- Refunds: All deposits are non-refundable. Refunds will not be given if you chose to leave early or inclement weather. No refunds will be given for Lodge holidays. We advise you purchase holiday insurance.
- Being secluded can often mean problems with tv and telephone reception. EE, Three and Virgin work very well here. Other providers can be patchy. If you are needed in an emergency we are willing to take a message for you.