Escape to a quiet touring and camping site in the heart of the Cornwall countryside. We have a range of pitches available to suit your needs, with prices from just £15.50 per night, including electric hook-up.CLICK FOR DETAILS
Perfect for holidays any time of the year, our warm and cosy holiday lodges are the ideal choice for a self-catering holiday in Cornwall, with open plan living areas and high quality furnishingsCLICK FOR DETAILS
***Corona Virus update... Depending on Covid-19 restrictions when we open on 1st April. Guests may be asked to use their own facilities as much as possible to limit numbers using the facilities.***
COVID-19 UPDATE: Covid restrictions may well be still in use when we open but We are hoping to be open from 1st April 2021 .We will of course keep this website updated! All bookings can be moved, and we will hold deposits on holidays booked during 2021 until 2022 if we are unable to operate (Pitch-up bookings made this year can also be moved to next year).
On arrival please park your car at the bottom of the park and walk up to reception.
Only one person will be allowed to enter reception, to book in, at any time and encouraged to use the hand sanitiser upon entry. We have a Perspex screen at the desk which will be sanitised after each person has left. Any payments can be made via Bacs or at reception using cash/cheque or card, the card machine will be sanitised after each use.
Hand sanitiser is available at bin areas, play park, reception and elsan points,but we ask you to practice Social distancing, hand washing/sanitising and covering coughs and sneezes -which remain the most important measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Please DO NOT come to the park if you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms (most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of a new continuous cough or a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell)
If you develop these symptoms whilst staying on the park, however mild then you should immediately self-isolate, ring NHS 111 for advice and guidance. You should arrange a test by visiting NHS.UK or contact 119 via telephone if you do not have internet access.
You must inform us by ringing reception 01208 872277. For a medical emergency dial 999
We are really looking forward to welcoming you, but here are just a few points we would like to remind you of;
- Following government guidelines everyone must inform us of their name/address etc. This will be done when booking in at reception. The details will be securely stored for 21 days following government guidelines
- Children must be supervised especially whilst using the play area and encouraged to sanitise hands at regular intervals.
- Please remember social distancing of 2 meters from other guests and staff, (do not be offended if we ask you to step back if we feel you are too close!)
- Dispose of your rubbish sensibly in the designated bin areas. Bin lids are sanitised on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Local relationships are important to us all and some are understandably apprehensive about potential impacts of returning visitors; they will need reassurance demonstrated by your thoughtfulness so Please consider the local community when off site ie social distance, shopping etiquette (May be a good idea to bring your own shopping essentials). We will not be selling any groceries, drinks or ice-cream until further notice.
- Visitors of guests are NOT allowed onto the park at present (this may change as time goes by.)
- No social gatherings of more than 6 people.
We look forward to seeing you very soon.
The Hopkins Family Welcome you to a world of peace and tranquillity…
Welcome to Eden Valley Holiday Park, an award winning site set in a tranquil and picturesque secluded valley.
Our secluded holiday park near Lostwithiel has been recognised for its dedication to conservation and wildlife preservation, having recently been awarded several David Bellamy Conservation Awards, including a gold award.
Eden Valley is perfect for couples and families who prefer an un-commercialised setting in the Cornish countryside, away from the hustle and bustle. We are ideally located in mid Cornwall where you can easily access all this great county has to offer. We are within easy reach of the beautiful beaches of both the north and south coast as well the rugged Bodmin Moor landscape and some of Cornwall’s top attractions, such as the Eden Project.
For those looking for touring and camping pitches in a quiet setting, then Eden Valley is ideal. We have several small paddock areas surrounded by hedges and shrubs. Individual pitches are large and well positioned in and around the paddocks to maximise your privacy and prevent overcrowding. And forget about pitches on soggy ground, we have plenty of hard-standing soft gravel pitches, which can also be used for tents.
Our holiday park near Lostwithiel also has a range of new and used static caravans and holiday lodges for sale. Our site boasts a separate area for our lodges, Forest Glade where you can choose to rent one of these top quality lodges.
Eden Valley holiday park is consistently recognised as one of the best holiday parks in Cornwall. To go with our David Bellamy Conservation Awards, for the past 8 years we have been named as one of the top 100 sites in the UK by Practical Caravan and Practical Motorhome magazines and caravansitefinder.co.uk.
AWARD WINNING TOURING PARK
Recognised as one of the top caravan and camping sites in the UK, Eden Valley regularly wins industry awards. We are continually praised for providing great holiday experiences to our guests and for our conservation work.