There are so many great Cornwall attractions nearby – all perfect for family days out. There’s so much to see and do, all only a short distance from our Cornwall touring park.
From theme parks with rollercoasters to iconic landmarks that will leave you with lasting memories, there’s a wide range of Cornwall attractions for you to visit. To help you decide how to spend your time with us, take a look below at some of our favourite must-see attractions and destinations.
- St Michael’s Mount: If you’ve never visited St Michael’s Mount then it really should be on your to-do list. Standing out like a beacon, the spectacular Medieval castle is a must-see. You can walk out along the causeway at low tide or take a short boat trip out on the water.
- Theme parks: Cornwall has two great theme parks, packed with all-action rides and rollercoasters. Flambards and Crealy Adventure Park have a wide selection of rides for kids (and adults) of all ages, as well as soft play areas and even exotic animals to meet and greet!
- Lost Gardens of Heligan: Just a short drive from our Cornwall touring park, the magnificent gardens of Heligan were rediscovered about 25 years ago and were painstakingly resorted to their former glory. It is now regarded as one of the finest gardens in the country.
- The Eden Project: Probably one of the most recognisable visitor attraction in the UK, the Eden Project is an extremely popular place to visit. Step into the Mediterranean and Rainforest biomes and you’ll feel like you’re in a different world. A great day out for the whole family.
- Blue Reef Aquarium: A great choice for a rainy day, Blue Reef Aquarium in Newquay gives visitors the chance to explore an ocean world. See and learn about the creatures of the deep from a tropical environment. Here you can also discover the sea creatures that live in Cornish coastal waters.
There are dozens more Cornwall attractions for you to visit. See here for more details.