Access Statement for Eden Valley Holiday Park
We strive to ensure that all visitors can enjoy the accommodation, facilities, and surroundings within the park. Our aim is to help in any way that we can and if you require any assistance during your stay or whilst planning your visit we will be delighted to assist. Our current facilities and services offered are:
• We cater for tents, touring caravans, privately owned static caravans/Lodges, and Lodges to rent on a weekly basis.
• We offer telephone, postal, email, and Type Talk calls.
• Pitches available on either grass or hard-standing with a limited amount of super pitches.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Reception area is easily accessible by foot and car.
• All facilities are clearly signposted
• A security barrier is installed at the entrance.
• A returnable cash deposit of £10 for a barrier card is required from reception on arrival.
Main Entrance & Reception
- Access to reception is beside the main house.
• Although the road leading to the house is an incline. Staff are prepared to greet at the entrance barrier if necessary.
• Accessible parking is outside reception for use whilst in reception
Public Areas – General (External)
• Gravel and tarmac roads service all parts of the park
• The park is situated all on one level.
• Dogs are accepted but must be kept on a lead at all times
• Dogs are not accepted in any of our hired lodges
• Level access throughout
• All machines are front loading
• Iron and on switch is accessible from seated or standing position and ironing board is adjustable.
- Our games and wildlife room is up a small ramp with a small step to enter through the door way.
- There is a children’s play area which has an entry gate over 85cm wide
• The surface of the play area is grass with rubber matting under play equipment.
• Seating (benches) is provided around the area.
Holiday Homes & Lodges
- All privately owned. But can be adapted if need be by the owner.
• Rental Lodges are accessed by three steps with handrail.
• We have CCTV at the entrance; static fields, lodge area and bin area by the top shower block. Images are only stored if needed.
- We have several pitches for tents and assistance can be offered. Please specify on booking if you would like one of our hard standing pitches near to the facilities. All other pitches are level grass or hard standing.
Public Areas – WC
• The park has two toilet/shower blocks, which are situated at the top end of the park easily accessible and at the entrance which are accessed by three steps with handrails.
• We have a separate disabled room with toilet and shower with level access. Key is available at Reception.
Grounds and Gardens
- The park is small but spacious;
• There is a slope from the main entrance to office/reception
• Hedgerows divide the park into small discrete areas.
- Mobile telephone coverage is poor in this area however EE, Three and Virgin mobile do work. A telephone is available in reception for use in emergencies. When reception is closed there is always someone available in the main house.
•A full list of emergency numbers are in Reception and in the tourist information room.
•WiFi is available in all areas.
•Local accessible taxis service the park. Phone numbers are in the tourist information or at Reception.
Eden Valley Holiday Park
Lanlivery, Bodmin PL30 5BU
Telephone: 01208 872277 Mob; 07943 183702
Hours of operation: 9 am.- 10 pm.
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please let us know.